Archi Display Festival 2020 Entry 288
PROJECT BY: Rajendra Sharma( @rajendra_pakharwad )
COLLEGE: buddha institute of architecture & town planing
YEAR OF STUDYING : Practicing Architect
CATEGORY : Institutional
PROJECT TYPE: Studio Design Sheets
PUBLISHED BY: Archipedia
To design a school of photography that encourages the creative psyche.
The design thesis aims to provoke the incentive for creative design which is well harmonized handling all the technological and non-technological aspects of photography institute, along with careful planning of spaces.
• Developing institutional spaces which are interactive, educative and informative keeping an image towards photography.
• Developing a well and scaped campus which gives enough opportunities for art and photography for learners and professionals.
• Developing a most up-to-date technology and a logical and realistic set of standards and processes in the campus.
• By exploring different colors, lightings, materials for expressions, spaces, all be are major contribution in defining the architectural vocabulary the campus must hold.
• Making use of social, cultural and technical aspects to promote the art of image production as well as tourism.
• Design of technical and non-technical spaces for the photography institute.
• Administrative spaces for the institute
• Design for public interaction spaces for the promotion of photography
• Design for common facilities and requirement like cafeteria& restaurant, services etc.
• Design for students facilities like library, recreational space, co-operative stores, etc.
• Design the spaces with creative use of lighting, material, sound and physical & psychological comforts very space reflects an image of creativity.