NAME: Preethi D (@_preethi_d04 [IG] @Preethi Preethi [FB] )
COLLEGE – Chennai Academy of Architecture and Design
YEAR – 5TH Year B arch
CATEGORY: Recreational Building
PUBLISHED BY: ARCHIPEDIA
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to dFlip 3D Flipbook Wordpress Help documentation.
Ayurveda is one of the intricate system of healing that originated in India thousands of years ago and it is more than just a medical system; it is science of life. It places a great emphasis on prevention and encourages the maintenance of health through attention to balance in one’s life, right thinking, diet, lifestyle and the use of herbs. It enables people to create the balance of body, mind and to make lifestyle changes and maintain the balance.
Government of Kerala proposes to develop this project with a motive to transform Kerala as the World Capital of Ayurveda.
The idea of the project is to provide a space where the people can escape from the daily hustle bustle of the life and treat physical and mental problems.
These centers will provide personalized treatments, goals and professional consultation programs towards healthy lifestyle.
- The AYURVEDIC RETREAT CENTRE welcomes the visitors and indulges them in therapies and spa treatments with multiple holistic wellness experiences.
- The professional doctors and experts guide the patients with custom and individually designed programs to guide each person in an efficient manner and healthy and efficient living.
- The accomodation facilities for the workers in the centre provides and 24*7 instant facility for the visitors and exposed brick style of the space gives an traditional and aesthetic appeal to the place.
- The travel facilities for the workers are supported by the buggy facilities and electric bicycles with solar charging stations at every block point.
- The AYU-JOY-HUB promotes the idea of AYURVEDA for all and provides the facilities, treatments, therapy sessions, yoga and mediational trainings for all people.
- Kapha as the name gives a combination of water and earth guides towards the design of the restaurant with hexagonal block plans surrounded by water and nature .
- The hexagonal plans create different flowing plans along with placement of the block along with contours and support the flow of the natural contours.
PALM TREE VITALE
- The PALM TREE VITALE is designed with the combination of 3 floors – each floor having its own characteristics of individual suite from simple bedroom to luxurious suites and each suite have its e design consideration and facilities.
- The 80 rooms vitale is beautiful destination for vacational programmes for the visitors and provides private custom made programmes for each customer.
- Each suite has its private balcony and therapy spaces overlooking the beautiful meadows and the common corridor overlooking the VARKALA lake .
- The most luxurious VIP suite of the retreat is designed in such a way that each sojourn has its private area surrounded by lush green plants and trees to promote privacy.
- The whole design of the sojourn consists of villa, pathway towards a private deck with motorboat, private garden and buggy and the villa spaces overlooking the beautiful large VARKALA lake.
- The lean to roof design gives a aesthetic and traditional asset to the sojourn and conveys the importance of site based design.